Sunday, May 29, 2016

Parfait Party


This set of SupaCute Dessert Cups with Lids and Spoons is really great. This package comes with 24 cups, 24 lids, and 24 spoons. They come in a nice plastic box. We use them for parfaits and fun little layered desserts. Each cup is almost 3 inches tall. The lid adds another inch. The lids fit well. They do not clip on though so I would not recommend carrying them by the lid. These containers are a hard clear BPA free plastic. The spoons are the same. The containers are a really neat shape. They are square at the bottom and the sides angle out to make a wider square at the top. They would be great for parties and events that you want cute little desserts.

I have some health issues that I cannot eat some of the things my son and husband can eat so this makes it easy to make small portions of desserts that can be individualized for everyone. My son’s favorite dessert so far is a layered dessert with angel food cake cut into small cubes, strawberries sliced and arranged neatly, and whipped topping. We layer this until it is full and then put a spoonful of whipped topping on top with a strawberry on top. My favorite little dessert is shortbread with a tiny bit of lemon curd and whipped topping. These can also be used for dirt pudding. I love the lids because we can prepare them ahead of time and then put the lid on and refrigerate it. I don’t have to mess with cling wrap sticking to itself or anything.

These containers are washable and reusable. They are easy to clean. I would not recommend trying to put them in the dishwasher. These containers are great for desserts, but when you put the lid on and they are empty they remind me of a terrarium. I may try to plant a little something in one and see how it grows.


You can buy these dessert cups on amazon here or direct from Laguna Wholesale here.



I received this product a discount on this product. All opinions expressed are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment