Thursday, May 19, 2016

Magic Flames

During spring break I tried to find lots of fun stuff to do with my son. One of the things he begged to do all week was roast marshmallows. Friday night came around and I surprised him with a fire and marshmallows to roast. He joyously roasted marshmallows and then wondered if we were going to put out the fire. I had one more surprise up my sleeve... Magic Flames.

Magic Flames are little plastic packages with some type of chemical powder in them that causes your flames to be colored. The plastic packages are not the traditional plastic I expected. They burn up completely with no residue or goopy plastic puddle. It does take a couple of minutes before the flames start being colored. The colors are great. They are fun and vibrant. We had mostly blue and green flames from ours with some pink and purple flames. I cannot explain how fun this was. My son loves this.

Depending on the size of the fire you can add 2-3 packages to your fire. When I got these I only got a two pack to see how they work. Before summer arrives I am getting a big box so we can have lots of colorful fires. My son has been begging to do these again soon.

You can buy Magic Flames here.


No comments:

Post a Comment