Friday, May 20, 2016

A Cherry on Top

My son loves ice cream, especially ice cream sundaes with toppings galore. What I don't love is giving him a huge bowl of ice cream. It makes him bounce off the walls. When I grab a bowl, a normal sized bowl to make a sundae I either overfill it and make him hyper, or I under fill it and make him sad because his bowl looks empty. Recently I came across some ice cream sundae cups that fix that problem.

I ordered the small flower cups. These cups are great for a lot of reasons. They help you practice portion control. They are BPA free. They are washable reusable plastic. They come with cool little spoons. They are cute. They come in three different colors, pink, blue, and green, and are a translucent plastic. The spoons are also multi-colored and are a shiny transparent plastic.

The cups are perfect for kid's sundaes. If you pack a scoop they fit one large packed scoop of ice cream, a little bit of chocolate sauce or other toppings and as much whipped cream as you can manage on top. I am still working on the art of spraying whipped topping neatly, not that my son really cares how it looks as long as he gets to eat it. My son's favorite ice cream sundae is vanilla ice cream, gummy bears, whipped cream, and they always have a cherry on top.

The spoons are like little gelato spoons, not your typical spoon shaped spoon. These cups could be used for sundaes, small snack cups like goldfish, bowls for mints on the table, and so much more. There are also medium and large varieties if you want to make larger sundaes.

The small ice cream cups can be found on amazon here or directly from Laguna Wholesale on their website here.

I received a discount on this product. All opinions expressed are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment