Friday, December 2, 2016

5 of My Favorite Verses



1) Psalms 9:1 


I love this verse and its beautiful reminder to give thanks to the Lord.

 2) Jeremiah 29:11 


I love the promise in this verse that God has plans for me, not to harm me.

3) Matthew 11:28


I love everything about this verse. When I feel weary and overworked I always come back to this verse and remember to turn to Him.

4) Philippians 4:6 


Be anxious for nothing.... A really hard thing to master, but this verse holds truths I need to learn and store away in my heart to remember in my times or anxiety and need. 

5) Hebrews 6:19



I memorized this verse during our most recent deployment. I repeated it often and had it on my mirror as a reminder of God's promises and the hope He brings us. 









No comments:

Post a Comment